Start the faveo duplicate check wizard by calling the Assisted Setrup.
- Set up the minimum match of the fields in percent, in this field you can enter the percentage of matching fields from which the duplicate check becomes active.
- You can also activate whether the task queue items should be created for background processing.
Duplicate Check Setup
To fine-tune the duplicate check, please call the "Duplicate Check Setup".
- Activate duplicate checking
- Include empty fields, with this option enabled, empty fields are also included in the weighting.
- Minimum Match Percent, in this field you can enter the percentage of matching fields from which the duplicate check becomes active.
Here you can see which fields of the individual contacts are compared and you can also add or adjust an individual weighting.
If the slider "Automatic merge at 100% match" is activated, the corresponding contacts will be merged automatic.